Our office is just on the other side of the Webster Street Tube from downtown Oakland. There's ample free parking.
Heading into Alameda in the Tube:
- As you exit the Tube, keep bearing left
- Take the first left onto Marina Village Parkway.
- Skirt the shopping center, stay in left lane.
- Left on Tynan to 1001 Marina Village Parkway (the first office building on the left.)
- Free parking in front of the building.
Getting to the Tube:
From the South:
- Go North on 880 toward Oakland.
- Exit Broadway; get in left lane.
- Left at first signal onto Broadway.
- Immediate hard left again at the signal under the freeway to Alameda.
From the North:
- Go south on 880 toward Oakland.
- Exit 7th Street.
- Turn right and follow signs to Alameda. (You'll be on 5th Street, and the Tube veers off to the left and under the freeway at the intersection with Broadway.
From the East:
- West on 24 through the Caldecott Tunnel.
- Exit 980 ("Downtown Oakland")
- Exit 11th/12th St.
- Stay on the "exit" street (Brush St.) all the way to the elevated freeway.
- Left onto 5th St. under freeway.
- From left lanes veer into the Tube just after the signal at Broadway.
From Downtown Oakland:
- Drive down Broadway or Webster St. to the Alameda Tube.
Location / Contact
1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 400
Alameda, CA 94501
Monday – Friday, 9 – 5 and by appointment
T: +1 510-523-5272
F: +1 510-523-7279
Please understand that reading the information on this website does not mean that you have received legal advice from Mitchell & Batchelder, LLP, and sending us an email does not mean that you have established an attorney-client relationship with us. We also remind you that email is not a secure or necessarily confidential form of communication.
While we attempt to keep the information on our website accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is entirely correct, complete, or up-to-date. We therefore recommend that before you act on any of the information contained on this website, you first seek the direct advice of an attorney.
For your convenience. our website contains links to other websites with which we have no direct affiliation. We cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information contained in them.
Mitchell & Batchelder does not gather any information about visitors or the computers, browsers, or ISPs of visitors to this website. If you contact us by email or any other medium and give us information about yourself, we will hold it in strict confidence whether or not you retain us as counsel, and will not share it with anyone else without your express permission.